New Rates for Trendsetter Super
You asked for better rates, and on November 17 it’s happening. Get a sneak peek at lower term life insurance rates across the board for our popular Trendsetter Super Series. The changes take effect Nov. 17.
Now Available on ADDvantage® Term: Critical, Chronic, and Terminal Illness Endorsements
North American is pleased to announce the addition of the accelerated death benefit endorsements for critical, chronic, and terminal illness on the ADDvantage® term product effective September 24, 2018.
DOWNLOAD the bulletin for more information.
American National: MYGA Rate Increase in September!
Please click HERE for September rates. The Palladium MYG 6 is now 3.35% guaranteed for 6 Years (at $100k premium and greater)! And the Palladium MYG 7 now has a 4.44% guaranteed effective annualized yield for 7 years (at $100k premium or greater).
Prudential UW Change with Regard to Residents of Venezuela
Currently, Prudential accepts residents of Venezuela at NSP rates. However, that is changing. The country is being moved to a decline based on the overall endemic and political situation. Prudential is looking to make this change effective September 1, 2018, but will remain flexible with any case that may be in the works prior to that date. If you have any questions, please contact our office immediately. Prudential appreciates your understanding as to why they need to make this quick update.
PruFast Track Underwriting Launching on August 20, 2018
Prudential is excited to launch the PruFast Track on August 20th. PruFast Track was developed to simplify the underwriting process by leveraging Predictive Modeling and is available for most single life products at ages 18 – 60 and face amounts between $100,000 and $1,000,000. Clients who qualify for the top three underwriting classes are generally eligible for an accelerated underwriting decision (no exam and/or lab test) within days for some of the healthiest clients, although in some cases, an APS may be required in place of an exam or lab.
Beginning August 20th, any eligible application that is submitted through the Xpress Quick Form or Drop Ticket will automatically be on the PruFast Track underwriting path. When using the Xpress Quick Form or Drop ticket a tele-interview specialist will collect the required medical and risk information from the client. Exam or lab requirements should not be ordered with the application; doing so will automatically remove the application from PruFast Track and put it into the traditional underwriting path.
Ages 18 to 60
Face Amount $100,000 to $1,000,000
Electronic submission with tele-interview
All products except PruTerm One, PruLife UL Plus, and Survivorship products
No insurance exam ordered or completed in conjunction with the application
Single application submission (no additional applications)
No long form applications
Cases quoted Smoker, Preferred Smoker, or Substandard are not eligible
Prudential’s Chief Market Strategist Quincy Krosby’s Quarterly Commentary: “Road to Normal”
Dr. Krosby’s Q3 2018 Commentary highlights central banks proceeding with caution on policy changes, the world watching and waiting amid trade tariff threats, and the Fed determined to normalize interest rates.
SBLI Rate Reduction: Great New Rates Arrive on July 23!
SBLI is pleased to announce new term rates for all non-nicotine classes, effective Monday, July 23, 2018. The rates supporting our unique all risk classes, no medical exam accelerated underwriting process, will be much more competitive. Also, rates for our traditionally underwritten business will be particularly strong. Transition rules can be found here.
Say Hello to Summer and Hot New Rates
Legal & General America has competitive new term rates and great pricing for both annual and monthly premium payments. More information available here.
Improved Pricing on Prudential’s UL Protector as of June 11, 2018
At Prudential, we strive to provide clients with a relevant suite of product solutions to help them meet their financial goals. That’s why we’re excited to announce reduced rates on UL Protector, which underscores our commitment to the GUL marketplace and provides your clients with the same great death benefit option at a lower cost.
- Rate reduction of approximately 3% across all level pay premiums.
- Short pay scenarios will see moderate decreases.
- Rate reduction of approximately 3% on BenefitAccess Rider (level pay premiums only).
- No rate increases, no change to single pay scenarios.
- Increased Competitiveness
We’ve improved our competitive positioning across the board as a result of UL Protector’s price decrease. In fact, the reprice positions us as the industry’s top leader in key cells for clients aged 65 and over.
Same Great Features
- Flexible Lifetime Guaranteed Protection: UL Protector is a permanent life insurance policy with guaranteed lifetime protection.
- BenefitAccess Rider (BAR): By adding BAR, clients can accelerate their death benefit should they become chronically or terminally ill, even if expected to recover. No receipts required. BAR costs are also decreased by about 3%.
- Age Last Birthday Advantage: While most carriers use “age at nearest birthday” to determine clients’ age, we use age at last birthday, which means potentially lower premiums for clients.
- A lower-priced UL Protector underscores our commitment to the no-lapse guarantee marketplace, and our promise to offer clients high-quality, cost-effective products at every stage of life.
New From AIG: Non-medical Underwriting on IUL and VUL
FASTER COVERAGE ON IUL & VUL POLICIES? OH YEAH!
A purchase process that is simpler for your client, faster for us to support, and easier on you to complete.
• No labs, APS’s, Para-meds, or physical exams.
• Easy processing with fewer requirements to gather.
• Same competitive products – no changes to compensation, product, or expense.¹
• AG Quick Ticket available today for IUL: online processing – faster submission – faster commission.
Beginning April 16, 2018, Max Accumulator+ and AG Platinum Choice VUL 2 can be processed with non-medical underwriting.
Satisfy your need for speed and accelerate your business. Learn more » Prerecorded training webcast also available