Reprice on PL Promise Term Life Insurance
Beginning April 15, 2019, PL Promise Term life insurance will get more competitive. This reprice reinforces Pacific Life’s commitment to the Brokerage channel and meeting the specific needs of the broad market consumer – affordable death benefit protection solutions. You can rely on Pacific Life to remain committed to the term marketplace and ensure our product remains competitive with innovative solutions.
• We’ve targeted “sweet spot” pricing improvements in the following areas:
– All no nicotine rate classes: Preferred Best No Nicotine Use (PBNN) – Standard No
Nicotine Use (SNN)
– Older ages for 10- and 15-year term periods
– All ages for 20- and 30-year term periods
– All premium bands, particularly under $500K
• Continued competitive strengths in the following areas:
– PL Smooth Sailing fluidless underwriting program (see page 2 for details)
– Competitive Substandard pricing (+20% per table vs. the traditional +25%)
– Competitive Monthly Premium mode (monthly premiums)
More information is available here.