At Prudential, we strive to provide clients with a relevant suite of product solutions to help them meet their financial goals. That’s why we’re excited to announce reduced rates on UL Protector, which underscores our commitment to the GUL marketplace and provides your clients with the same great death benefit option at a lower cost.
- Rate reduction of approximately 3% across all level pay premiums.
- Short pay scenarios will see moderate decreases.
- Rate reduction of approximately 3% on BenefitAccess Rider (level pay premiums only).
- No rate increases, no change to single pay scenarios.
- Increased Competitiveness
We’ve improved our competitive positioning across the board as a result of UL Protector’s price decrease. In fact, the reprice positions us as the industry’s top leader in key cells for clients aged 65 and over.
Same Great Features
- Flexible Lifetime Guaranteed Protection: UL Protector is a permanent life insurance policy with guaranteed lifetime protection.
- BenefitAccess Rider (BAR): By adding BAR, clients can accelerate their death benefit should they become chronically or terminally ill, even if expected to recover. No receipts required. BAR costs are also decreased by about 3%.
- Age Last Birthday Advantage: While most carriers use “age at nearest birthday” to determine clients’ age, we use age at last birthday, which means potentially lower premiums for clients.
- A lower-priced UL Protector underscores our commitment to the no-lapse guarantee marketplace, and our promise to offer clients high-quality, cost-effective products at every stage of life.