Phase 2 of Mutual of Omaha’s rate refresh will be taking effect on November 1st in 5 states – Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Please note the following important dates for both paper and eApplications:
• All applications must be signed by October 31st and received at Mutual of Omaha’s Home Office no later than November 13th to receive the old rates and benefits.
• Applications signed November 1st or later will receive the new rates and benefits and will require new applications completed on the new application version
• Older application versions received in Mutual of Omaha’s Home Office after November 13th will be closed and will require new applications completed on the new application version to be processed
• Applications for the new rates will be made available on November 1st on Sales Professional Access (SPA).
• Backdating of applications is not allowed and will not be accepted
There will be no exceptions to the rules as outlined above and in the formal communication.
The original announcement can be found HERE.